Campaspe Shire Council's Community Programs Officer works with the broader community to give young people the support they need to thrive.
We help by:
- supporting the community to get young people involved in community life
- participating in industry networks, including the Campaspe Youth Services Network
- developing skills building projects and activities for young people
- educating the community about the work we do
- celebrating the great things young people do
- working to get young people genuinely included in local decision making.
Campaspe Youth Services Network
This network of local youth services providers meets every three months. It’s an opportunity for them to celebrate outcomes, promote events, and raise issues.
Coordinating services, collaborating and sharing information through this network makes the most of the resources we have to support young people and it minimises duplicating our work.
Speak with our Community Programs Officer on 5481 2200 for more information.